Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Great Lotions to Keep Children's Skin Moisturized

I have one fair skinned child with pretty sensitive skin and a tendency towards eczema if I don't keep her well moisturized, especially in the winter months.  And then my Ethiopian daughter has dry skin that must be moisturized twice a day with a thick lotion or she gets very ashy.

I've found two lotions that I use on my kids that are great and do the trick to keep them moisturized.  They are a little on the pricey side, but I've found it's totally worth the investment because if I let their skin get dry it leads to needing the more expensive prescription steroid creams (which can also have side effects).  These lotions were recommended to me by a pediatric dermatologist a few years ago and they really work! 

Here they are:





and




*** Disclaimer: I am an Amazon.com affiliate and will receive a small portion of the sale should you purchase a product after using one of my links, but I only recommend products I truly use and love for my family.***

1 comment:

  1. CeraVe is what my dermatologist recommends for my daughter for all her skin problems.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!